google-site-verification=12sOOsHSCA0NFoGzleaZtmTBA4FgtDOpOzub196jQi8 iTee Design Print: Fat Spiderman In My Shirt Pocket

Monday 8 February 2021

Fat Spiderman In My Shirt Pocket

Fat Spiderman In My Shirt Pocket
https://itee.my/product/fat-spiderman-in-my-shirt-pocket/

Have you seen that Spiderman next to me? He’s staring at me… sweating. I don’t blame him. I’m fat and you can’t even see him under my shirt. That’s what this shirt is for. It’s for those who love to wear shirts and have no fear of a fat spiderman staring out at the world. He may be hiding but he’s always there watching you.

It’s spider-man in your shirt pocket… No really, he’s there in your shirt pocket!! It’s spider-man in your shirt pocket… No really, he’s there in your shirt pocket!! It’s spider-man in your shirt pocket… No really, he’s there in your shirt pocket!! We are a group of creative individuals who want to help fuel your passion through online t-shirt design and print.









All items are made to order; therefore, purchases are last. Please examine the item description and ask any questions you may have before ordering. Please bear in mind that all products are handmade, so there may be a slight distinction in your product due to the computer system display resolution variance. Besides, the image positioning may vary slightly from what is pictured depending upon shirt size and design.

Please note that each item’s color might be slightly different from what you see on your monitor.


via Pocket Graphic Tee – iTee Design & Print https://itee.my/product/fat-spiderman-in-my-shirt-pocket/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.