google-site-verification=12sOOsHSCA0NFoGzleaZtmTBA4FgtDOpOzub196jQi8 iTee Design Print: A Pocket Groot

Saturday 20 February 2021

A Pocket Groot

He may be small, but Groot is the hero that the Guardians of the Galaxy need. This Pocket Groot Kids T-Shirt features the diminutive tree and his catchphrase, “I am Groot!”

Alright, you guys, this Groot shirt is da bomb! I love it! It gets all the girls asking me about it. It is perfect for summer. It is unisex, so it fits both me and my sister. You know, I think that I might just wear this Groot shirt out today. Will you be my plus one?









All items are made to order; therefore, purchases are last. Please examine the item description and ask any questions you may have before ordering. Please bear in mind that all products are handmade, so there may be a slight distinction in your product due to the computer system display resolution variance. Besides, the image positioning may vary slightly from what is pictured depending upon shirt size and design.

Please note that each item’s color might be slightly different from what you see on your monitor.



via Pocket Graphic Tee – iTee Design & Print

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.